What We Do
Avalon Engineering has developed over 40 products which are now sold as an off-the-shelf line of products under the name Control Solutions, Inc. Our engineering efforts are focused almost exclusively on customizing these products for specific customers and their applications.
Products we design and build include:
- Programmable controllers
- Application specific controllers
- Networked controllers
- Modbus controllers
- LonWorks controllers
- BACnet controllers
- Network protocol translating gateways
- Embedded web servers
- Internet enabled products
We have a library of off-the-shelf products to pick from as the starting point for new custom products. The product adaptation can include:
- Private label design as is
- Create custom web site or wrapper for embedded servers
- Use existing hardware with new field programming
- Use existing hardware with enhanced embedded firmware
- Create modified version of existing hardware and software
Regardless of how we arrived at the end product, Avalon Engineering will manage production, and provide warranty and ongoing support.
What We Do Beyond Hardware
The Avalon Engineering crew has developed an IT enterprise level web based system which provides flexible, powerful, advanced remote monitoring, GPS tracking, and alarm reporting. Access to these web based services is provided on a competitive subscription basis. Our enterprise level servers are located in top rated data centers around the country. Server licensing options are also available.